A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
POPCOM Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
Annual Financial Report
- Statement of Appropriations, Allotment, Obligations and Balances
- Summary Report on Disbursement
- Quarterly Physical Report of Operation/Physical Plan
- Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- Financial Plan
DBM Approved Budgets and Targets
- Major Programs and Projects-Commission on Population and Development (POPCOM)
- Status of Implementation
Annual Procurement Plan
Quality Management System Certified by International Certifying Body or Agency or Agency Operations Manual
- Quality Policy Manual
- Procedures and Work Instructions Manual
- Certification for the conduct of Internal Quality Audit
- Minutes of Management Review
- ISO Certification
Freedom of Information