The Commission on Population and Development (POPCOM) Caraga came-out to support the Department of Social Welfare and Development in its Enhanced Partnership against Hunger and Poverty (EPAHP) initiatives around the region.
POPCOM provides technical support to EPAHP by providing technical assistance and material on Responsible Parenthood-Family Planning during the trainings for community based organizations (CBOs).
The program which is a convergence project that initiates capacity building interventions to combat prevalent poverty and hunger in the region has lined up the following activites:
- Training for Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Organizations of SDS on October 29, 2021 at Avisha Suites, Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur
- Training for Irrigator’s Associations of AgNor on November 4, 2021 at Amontay, Nasipit, Agusan del Norte
- Training for Sustainable Livelihood Program Associations of AgNor on November 9, 2021 at Amontay, Nasipit, Agusan del Norte
- Training for Fisherfolks and Farmers Associations of Tagana-an on November 19, 2021 at Mainit,Surigao del Norte
- Training for Sustainable Livelihood Program Associations on November 23, 2021 at Mainit, Surigao del Norte